Matthew K. Barringer
- Juris Doctor, Oklahoma City University School of Law, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Colorado at Denver, 1999
- Admitted Colorado 2004
- The Colorado Supreme Court
- Colorado Court of Appeals
- Federal District Court, Tenth Circuit
- Executive Office of Immigration Review
- Colorado Bankruptcy Court
Matthew founded the The Law Office of Matthew K. Barringer, P.C. in 2007. He represents clients on a number of criminal matters ranging from all Felonies to DUI/traffic matters. He is passionate about trial work and his success in winning jury trials continues to grow. He has also successfully negotiated hundreds of plea bargains for his clients to their benefit.
Matthew also handles all immigration matters. In addition to Bond Hearings, he specializes in: Deferred Action of Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Deferred Action Parental Accountability, Family Based Petitions, Waivers, Deportation Defense/Immigration Court, U Visa/VAWA, Naturalization, LGBT Petitions. Matthew is dedicated to protecting his clients’ liberties and their ability to remain lawfully in the United States.
Matthew also handles civil cases including personal injury and small business matters. He is dedicated to protecting his clients’ interests through all legal proceedings including litigation, negotiation and trial.